Friday, January 21, 2011

sometimes goodbye is the only way.

hey,why do you this to me?,
you know that you is the best best friend man i have?
hey maybe that's true sometimes goodbye is the onlyway,
you know what?
i will be missing you.
and i will always stand beside you.
i will remember you,forever.
no more tears,now i lose another best friend.
maybe you are here but,you are not the same.
you are DIFFERENT.
boy,i will remember you.
woa, typing with tears
yes,goodbye is the only way.
if you were back tell me.
when i cry you make me smile.
cared of me,
now nomore.
ok.fine.i thing GOODBYE IS THE ONLY WAY.
BYE MISTER CARING.
REMEMBER ONE THING,
I WILL ALWAYS STAND BESIDE YOU.
GOODLUCK FOR FOR YOUR NEW LIFE.
I WILL TRY MY BEST NOT TO CRY.
and,thank you so much because being my friend.
Go to fullsize imagethat's all that i can say if you were back,tell me.

Go to fullsize imagei,m alone right now without you, byee again
why?goodbye exist?i don't want it.

                                                                                                                                      lonely,bloggergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment